In 2019-2020 Theddlethorpe Academy has been allocated £16,970.
Theddlethorpe Academy use of Primary School P.E. and Sports Funding
As part of the Tollbar Multi Academy Trust, Tollbar Academy releases the equivalent of one full time member of specialist P.E. staff to:
- Teach sports to the pupils in the Academy
- Continue to develop a new assessment system linked to the new National Curriculum
- Provide support for planning and assessment in P.E.
- Work alongside staff in delivering lessons
- Encourage leadership through Sport
We also use the funding to:
- Purchase and maintain equipment to maximise the opportunity and progressions of our students in P.E. and Sport
- Promote and support health and wellbeing to our pupils, engaging their families and the wider community
- Swimming lessons have been provided for Year 3 and 4 pupils by level 1 and 2 ASA approved swimming team
- Extra-Curricular lunchtime sports clubs for all Key Stages.
Sports Premium Strategy 2019/20
Sports Premium Review 2018/19